Saturday, December 26, 2009

What should I fill my skin with after I squeezed out Blackheads?

What should I do? or whats the best remedyWhat should I fill my skin with after I squeezed out Blackheads?
Just splash your face with cold water, it closes your pores to prevent more bacteria from coming in; therefore, avoiding another blackhead, Good luck!What should I fill my skin with after I squeezed out Blackheads?
after squeezing out the blackheads, use a toner or astringent to close the pores. it might sting a little, but it'll go away. if you don't have those things, splash with cold, cold water. it's almost as good. the point is to keep stuff out, not fill it back in. the only other thing you should use is acne med.
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,spots,h鈥?issues n


other skin n hair problems u can refer to dis website


http://freebeautysamplez.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and other skin problems
You shouldn't squeeze. EVER! You're damaging your skin. Get on a good regimen like Arbonne clear advantage. It works the best! Your face would be totally healed and blemish free within days. 45 day money back guarantee too.
Witch hazel astringent or rubbing alcohol.
Spackle
rubbing alcohol.. my sister does it all the time, almost daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment