Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose?

i've got quite a few, squeezing them doesnt help because i can never get it all out because of their postion, i wash my face everyday..they just tend to stay there...How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose?
Whatever you do, don't squeeze them! Not only does that make them worse, but it also turns your nose red and it hurts! I have been plagued with blackheads on my nose and chin since I was about 12 or 13, and the only thing I've found so far that really works is Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. It's got little microbeads in it that exfoliate the top layer of skin, where blackheads hang out, and it's also laced with salcylic acid which is good for stopping blackheads before they start. I use it every morning in my shower. It's got a nice fresh scent that is very invigorating, and in about 2 weeks I noticed an improvement in my blackheads. They haven't disappeared completely, but now they're really not noticeable at all.How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose?
You need BIORE strips:


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





They pull the right out!
Keep squeezing them and clean your face with peroxide (won't hurt skin) then clean your face with witch-hazel, alcohol or seabreeze. Usually people with oily skin have a problem with blackheads. I hope this helps.
read tips on treating acne and more on skincare and home remedies on this site
squees em out
Have you tried a blackhead cleanser. That usually helps.
Biore Pore Strips. Squeezing puts more oil from your hands into your skin. Or try a hot washcloth to steam open pores and then wash your face with a blackhead removing facial wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment