Saturday, December 26, 2009

What in your opinion is the best cleanser against acne or blackheads?

mainly products to get either in the united states or central europeWhat in your opinion is the best cleanser against acne or blackheads?
PROACTIVWhat in your opinion is the best cleanser against acne or blackheads?
proactiv worked best for me


my acne or zits cleared up within a week Report Abuse

iiM TRYiiNG PR0ACTiiVE N0W BUT iiTS 0NLEE BEEN A C0UPLE 0F DAYS S0 iiLL WRiiTE BACK iiN A C0UPLE 0F WEEKS T0 SEE H0W iiT W0RKS!
Clean%26amp;Clear Oxeyenating Cleanser and Cetaphil Liquid Cleanser
I use Cetaphil (I use the foaming face cleanser). It was recommended by my dermatologist.
mario badescu
rubbing alcohol
Bare Escentuals make up. It's made of all natural minerals and helps cure your skin of existing blemishes as well as prevent new acne from forming.
Not eating lots of sugar and fat in the first place helps. Also being in the sunshine. Exercise helps by sweating too. Maybe saunas and steam cleaning too.
Clearasil- Clear in Just 3 days or money back.


Try the scrub and daily cleanser!
try Phisoderm
Here is a natural process to do,,,take baking soda,and water make a paste,,,scrub with it on your face,,,then rinse off,,,and then take lemon juice,,and use it as an astringent,,,It works great!! Iafter I had being doing this,,,I havent had a pimple or blackhead for 14 years,,,
proactive! its truely amazing... just to see what my skin would be like without it i stopped using it for about a week and after that my skin looked hiddeous ...its really worth the money





for a 3 step package its about 29.95 i think...





each package lasts 2 months
fair and lonly
The best thing to do is to take a laxative
oxy's on the spot acne lotion...put it on at night and it works wonders
I use Clearasil daily face wash in conjunction with Biore warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser. I've been impressed with both, they keep pores clean and acne is pretty much non-existant as long as you use them every day. And neither over-dry!
try aveeno

No comments:

Post a Comment