Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are there anyways That I can remove blackheads without buying expencive products?

how can i get rid of blackheads without buying expencive products?


I'm a teen, and I have MASSIVE blackheads on my nose, all over my forehead, and my chin. I'm trying my best not to 'pop' them. I've used spectro jell and cetaphil, as well as astringent. Are there any natural ingredients that I can use? or some cheap ones?Are there anyways That I can remove blackheads without buying expencive products?
you can try using a needle on the bigger ones, thats what me and like 4 of my friends do. it doesnt hurt unless u go too far downAre there anyways That I can remove blackheads without buying expencive products?
i use biore deep cleansing pore strips.


they have ones that are just for your nose and ones for your face.


it's like $8 for a pack of 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment