Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best thing to use for getting rid of blackheads?

Biore strips work alright. I don't know if one can purchase a blackhead gun anymore, but man do those things work!!! There are also little blackhead removers that are manual. It basically looks like a spoon with a little hole in the center. You line up the blackhead in the hole and press down really hard until all the goop comes up.





You could always try a dermatologist.What is the best thing to use for getting rid of blackheads?
try using clean and clear blackhead wash. its inexpensive and it works.What is the best thing to use for getting rid of blackheads?
I have them all around the creases on the sides of my nose where my nostrils press my face. It's the oiliest part of my T-section (I have sensitive combo skin) and I can't use the blackhead killers cos my oily parts of the combo skin are the sensitive bits, which sucks. My mum pops them with a bobby pin, which hurts for a bit but you feel great after! They'll come back though.
get shower every day , don't use shower gels, use dove soap only, and in bath.drink loads water
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment