Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have slightly bad acne and extreme blackheads on my face. Would a facial help at all?

...or would the facial make them worse?


What's your experience?I have slightly bad acne and extreme blackheads on my face. Would a facial help at all?
never had a facial, but i have done something that has cleaned up my blackheads a bit that is less expensive. (i know, what you like to hear, right?! haha). i know a lot of people come on here and advertise unhelpful answers, but this is from personal experience. i am a teenager and i have suffered from acne for a few years now. i went to a dermatologist (which is really the only thing that helped) and it cleared up my acne a lot. but recently i ran out of the gel and pills he gave me and have not had a chance to make another appointment. so recently i started using St. Ives Exfoliant (very inexpensive) in the shower. it is veryyy strong. i have pretty sensitive skin, and it burns a little, but it helps a lot. i put it on for like 3 mins in the shower then wash it off, then when i get out, i use Skin Genisis Gel Cleanser by L'Oreal. (also very inexpensive). i found this at price chopper. only side effect is that you NEED to mosturize after words, or else your skin will peal like crazy! i use the exfoliant every other day and the mosturizer and gel cleanser twice a day. (mosturize after every gel cleanser, really dries out your skin and makes it tight, especially around your entire eye). but i have notice that my acne has cleared up a lot and i barely have ANY blackheads on my nose, (it used to be completely covered). Also, this sounds weird, but i rub a sliced tomato on my skin and let it dry and then wash it off 15 mins later. makes my skin feel so nice. home remedies reallly work. also, when your skin heals, go get a microdermabrasion, i'm planning on it when my acne clears up completely. gets rid of acne scars and wrinkles and makes your face feel amazing. so i wouldnt really waste a lot of money on a facial when you can have a cheap one everyday! also, facials at home are helpful! DO NOT WASH YOUR FACE WITH SOAP. hope i helped!I have slightly bad acne and extreme blackheads on my face. Would a facial help at all?
facial does not rid off acne..it removes dirt and make your skin soft.





The secret of cucumber - grated cucumber is considered as the best toner for the skin. You may also apply fresh tomato juice with a piece of cotton before placing the cucumber. By applying grated cucumber slices on the face, eyes, and neck for 15 to 20 minutes a day for a week or so, you can eliminate persistent blackhead and pimples and prevent future apparition of acne.
Facials don't clear up acne. They just make your skin smooth and get the dirt and oil off.


As for the blackheads, the best thing to do is look up ';home acne remedies'; on Google.


They have lots of things you can do to your face by using products you find at home. :)


hope I helped ya.


And don't worry, it will clear up.
You know what worked wonders for me. Clearasil acne face scrub. First I used it twice a day. Once in the mornings and then before bed. Now I use it only before i go to bed. Be sure to use like Ivory soap before using the scrub and dont scrub too hard.


Hope it helps.
Facials really just smooth your skin. If you don't have sensitive skin, then why not try ';The Wave'; in drugstores like CVS or whatever. Or try other gentle cleansers.

No comments:

Post a Comment