Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get rid of spots and (I think) blackheads?

17 y/o male,





I have a few red spots on my face and very very tiny black spots on my nose which you can only see up close.





Is there a way I can get rid of both of them?How can I get rid of spots and (I think) blackheads?
there is stuff you can buy in the shop, like spot creams. to dry spots i used to use abit of toothpaste. But im old school.How can I get rid of spots and (I think) blackheads?



Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.



first of all dont mess with the spots!!!! touching, prodding, poking will only inflame them causing blemishes. i dont want to sound lke an advertisement but proactiv actually works well. if you prefer a different method use noxema salicylic pads and just run them using light pressure over your face. dont pick at your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment