Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blackheads??

I have two questions: Does a blackhead tool leave marks?


and I have a blackhead in the dent in my nose and it is impossible to get out (it is really stubborn) Any suggestions...?Blackheads??
clean and clear blackhead scrub just scrub the little balls in the wash hard onto ur noseBlackheads??
I had blackheads all over my nose that would never go away as well as other acne on my face but i just recently got Acne Free its amazing my face is already clearer only a day after my first use. You can get it at grocery stores, pharmacies and places like Walmart too. It is 4 times stronger than Proactive and is only $30; much cheaper. Try it it is a guaranteed product so if it dosent work for you like it did me you can always take it back.
Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
well you could get the neutrogena deep clense stuff at like cvs.. this stuff is awesome. i use it every night and i have clear skin. =]
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment