Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the permanent solution for the blackheads on my nose?When I wash it disappears but it exists again?

please help me.What is the permanent solution for the blackheads on my nose?When I wash it disappears but it exists again?
Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.What is the permanent solution for the blackheads on my nose?When I wash it disappears but it exists again?
I haven't found a permanent solution for blackheads and don't know of one. What i use and find very useful is either use a PH-neutral or tea-tree facial wash then add half a teaspoon of sugar and gently in a circular motion rub around the nose area, It gently exfoliates the area and lifts them away without the need for squeezing them Which often just makes the matter worse. Tea- tree is a natural astringent and is really helpful if you have slightly greasy skin.
Unfortunately there is no permanent solution for blackheads. A few things I can recommend are as follows:





Avoid a lot of fast food and junk food. Drink at least four quarts a day for purified water will also help with this problem and will also flush toxins from your body. This will greatly aid you in helping your skin condition. Also, make sure that you take nutritional supplements so that you ensure you are getting all the vitamins you should take daily. Adding a bit more vitamin A, B complex and the minerals zinc and selenium is also excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment