Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blackheads?

I have black heads on my nose and they are really bothering me. I need to get rid of them!! Please what can i use. Like a cream or some type of home remedy. PLease HELP!!Blackheads?
I have them too. Unforunately, unlike what other people have suggested, regular over-the-counter peels, strips, scrubs, masks, etc. don't work.





Your best bet is to visit a dermatologist. Unfortunately again, for myself, the things the derm tried haven't worked either. I've been trying for almost 15 years now to get rid of them but even if the dermatologist takes an hour to force them all out, they come back in a day or two.





Sorry I don't have any helpful advice. But sometimes its good to know there are other people in the same situation.Blackheads?
Go to beeroyalproducts.com and order their Medicated Acne Masque w/10% Sulfur. Then use their Medicated Acne Wash when you bath. When you go to bed use the Oil Free Night Treatment, it is an oil free moisturizer made specifically for acne prone skin. If your pores are ';large'; you should also use the Pore Minimizing Toner.These are the products I use for my clients. But you can purchase them cheaper by buying direct. This should help you with your problem. I am a skincare professional.
You need to start doing a skincare regimen everyday. Those are caused by dirt accumulating over time. You need a face wash, scrub, toner, and moisturizer. I use BeautiControl and it works awesome. Take care of your skin, its what keeps you looking young.
i have the same problem, idk how to solve it
biore strips!
Well you can use scrub i dont know what kind of skin you have , so use accordingly and do some facial that will surely remove black heads. If you usually eat food thats full of fats and cholesterol, you usually get blackheads.
go to a local drug store a2nd get black head strips..if removies them right away for a cheap price
squeeze and clean
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment