Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My face has come out in spots after using products to get rid of blackheads shall i stop using it?

Or do you think it is a good thing cos they are all coming out, I feel really concience of it. HELP!!!My face has come out in spots after using products to get rid of blackheads shall i stop using it?
Did you read the accompanying information (providing it was given to you in the package)? It would have advised how to apply the formula and how to determine whether it was safe for your skin.





It might be that the formula was not intended for your type of skin, which already is affected and does not need further irritation.





Many of these chemically- based products (I am assuming it is chemically-based), are dangerous for use, especially by a non-professional.





I take your point that it might be pushing out the black stuff and, for your sake, I hope this is so.





Barring all of the above, you should stop use and see if there is a positive change. If not, go to a dermatologist very soon. We would not want your face permanently damaged.My face has come out in spots after using products to get rid of blackheads shall i stop using it?
FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF DAYS OR SO, IT MAY DO THAT. IF IT CONTINUES THOUGH, YOU NEED TO STOP USING IT AND TRY SOMETHING ELSE. THE CHEMICALS MAY BE TOO STRONG FOR YOUR SKIN.
STOP right NOW and see a dermatologist. You should not be breaking out in spots!!!!!!! I know I have suffered with acne all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment