Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of my blackheads??

I have quite a lot blackheads on my forehead, nose, ckeeks, and chin? Does anyone know the best way to get rid of them? I have tried steaming my face, I have also tried washing my face with exfoliating facial washes but nothing seems to get rid of them or make them appear less noticable! Friends say the blackheads don't notice that much, unless they look really closely at my face. I know blackheads are pretty common, but I feel mine are worse than most people! I heard that you can get rid of them at beauty salons. Is this true? And if so what does the procedure involve?How do I get rid of my blackheads??
Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate... try Clean and Clear face pads... they make them for blackhead control.How do I get rid of my blackheads??
You could try dermabrasion at a Beauty salon. It would exfoliate more drastically than an over the counter product.


Also, try to avoid (if possible!) exposing your face to extreme cold and extreme heat, as this causes the pores to open and close too much. Avoid tanning salons, sunbathing, and anything on your face like foundation or face powder. Foundation will clog the pores, and make it all worse.


When I use a face pack, I rinse and rinse and rinse like you wouldn't believe, and as I do so, I gently rub off the dead skin, and with the dead skin comes off the blackheads. It takes a lot of gentle rubbing and rinsing, but your skin will be like silk after. Let your face dry naturally. Put a non-greasy moisturizer on at night, even over yourT-zone because a dry skin, or an unevenly dry skin


will have the paradoxical effect of re-opening your pores.


Good luck;-)
hi im a beauty therapist...go to a salon and we do it professionally for you..we steam your face allowing it to come to the surface and squeeze them out..you can do it yourself but may cause scarring so best leave it to us!!also a good mud mask..get yourself down your local salon x
you need to use cleansing strips. these are tape-like strips with a sticky side which you stick to your skin. let it sit for about a half hour, then peel it off. the blackheads will get stuck to the strip and peel off
Clean and steam your face, and then try using Biore strips. Let them dry on your face completely, then rip 'em off. If that doesn't work, tweezerman makes a face tool that is two loops on a stick, and you can press them out.





I'd also recommend seeing a dermatologist.
clean and then steam your face. then get some tweezers and squeeze them out. u can get a facial 2 do this 4 u at a beauty clinic. you can also get special face wash with beads in to unclog pores.
tea tree soap is pretty good,it is anti~fungal, anti~bacterial
i use tea tree cleaning for my face, and it realy does help alot, you could try stuff that helps black heads, or try those pads that should make your face cleaner with in 3days,
clean %26amp; clearrr gets rid of them
Ok...I have told a few people about this and they all are extremely happy...Try Vics Vapo Rub....not kidding, it opens the pores and out ';pops'; the icks. You will notice an improvement by morning and a dramatic improvement in a week. Alot cheaper that that other stuff AND IT WORKS
let me squeeze 'em!!!!!!!!!!
ask me round i love to squeeze them
You might want to try a good Apricot scrub. It has a good sandy base to it. I use it twice wkly. Never see any blackheads.
Is this a racist question?
i would have thought exfol would have helped....there is a procedure called 'dermabrasion' that salons do... not sure if it will help but it takes the top layer off your skin
An old remedy is witch hazel. Doesnt smell well, but cleans out the pores very well. Use it 2 times a day, just put it on a cotton ball and wash your face. In about 5 days you will see them disappearing.


Witch hazel costs .99 cents at the drug store.
give em a good squeeze!
Witchahazel...........!!! painfull but It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment