Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blackheads!!!?

Does anyone know what I can use for blackheads? I've started getting blackheads on my forehead? I'm going to Walmart later tonite, is there anything that I should get??Blackheads!!!?
I get the AcneFree face wash from Wal*Mart, it's like Proactive but cheaper. It's the only thing that ever stopped the blackheads from even forming. Just wash every morning and in a week or two you'll never have another blackhead (just continue to use it).Blackheads!!!?
I would try St. Ives apricot scrub I use that and it worked to get blackheads off my face, but now I started using Proactiv solution along with St. Ives and so far it's been working to remove a lot of the black heads on my cheeks. If you got sensitive skin use the formula appropriate to your needs
I am now 47 and since childhood I have always cleaned my face with Regular Listerine and cotton balls, especially over and around the nose and forehead area. You would not believe the dirt that comes off. With it being antiseptic you have an additional benefit. I have always had a clear but light complexion, my teachers even commented on this throughout high school. Always to keep your fingers off your face. Always use cotton balls, q-tips, something sanitary. The Listerine should start drying alot of it over night. My daughter is 18 and wanted me to get Pro-active. She had a recent breakout and ask me what to do. I again told her to get use the Listerine before I ordered it. To her surprise, Mom was right. Her face has stayed clear for the past three months. Her boyfriend has started using it also. At first it will tingle, but not a bad tingle, so don't get scare. Your face will feel clean and breathable.
actually ebay.com is better, more variety.





check these auctions out for several styles of black head removal systems.





http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>





also hydrate alot with water... and sweat! sweating is a good natural way to push out those dirty elements in your pores.





when you shower... take a steam shower... let yourself sweat to the steam and use a clean towel to rub your face dry... do this every so often.. it will help clean those pores and sweating is always good for you.





:D
story of my life. i just bought pan oxyl 9. i hope it works was $6.99 at Smiths. Ironically I have NEVER broke out on my forehead, you might want to wrap your hair up at night and change your pillow caes often. i get it everwherre else lol black heads should pop out rather than a pimple setting up shop. best of luck!
clean and clear blackhead clearing cleanser
I'm not sure what you can buy to help with your complexion, but for the love of all that is good and holy, don't get whatever it is from Wal-Mart!!!!
Witch Hazel, cheap and works for me,
Get St. Ives appricot scrub. they make one specifically for blackheads. I have used it in the past and it works wonders. I also would recomend some type of cream to put on your problem spots at night cause that will help your skin all night long. Dont forget to use any product for a least a week or so cause some products that i have used dont start to work till a few days after. Good luck ! hope this helped!
i use oxy pads on my face they are friggin awesome..well for me anyways i have combonation skin and they work great. But moisturize out face after. alos clearasil works good too.
yes u can get only the namebrand products. Hint: u can bust blackheads but not whiteheads
yea go 2 a dermetologist. they'll give u something.
Try AcneFree. It's a three step process - cleanser, astringent, and lotion - kind of like proactive, but cheaper. Still more expensive than Oxy or Neutrogena type products, but it's the only thing that has ever worked for me - and I'm 29, so I have had bad skin for a loooooong time! I found this product a little over a year ago and my skin has been really really clear ever since! It also comes with an extra gel to target problem areas - and that works so quickly it's amazing!
yeah but your black does it even show but i use neatrugena blackhead cleanser stuff for mine

No comments:

Post a Comment