Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of your blackheads?

i know tons of people who pop theirs but mine just wont pop. i want to get rid of them. i have had them on my nose as long as i can remember. i want them gone. what products do you use, what did you do? help!How do you get rid of your blackheads?
You could try Biore blackhead nose strips. You stick them over your nose (after you wet it first), then after about 10-15 mins the strip dries and you peel it off carefully and it brings the blackheads out with it (some of them, never all in just one go).





It might help if you steamed your face first to open the pores by putting hot water in a bowl and sitting with your face held over the steam with a towel draped around your head to hold in the warmth.





After you use the strip, use toner on your face to get rid of any oils and then a light moisturiser for your skin.





If you do this weekly it would probably help.





You should cleanse, tone and moisturise daily really, but I know that not many people get around to doing that, but if you at least try to do this weekly I think you will see an improvement.How do you get rid of your blackheads?
Well, if they are just on your nose, you can go to any drug store [wallgreens, cvs, target, walmart] and buy pore strips. I usually use Biore, but any brand works. I think they have them for your nose, chin, and possibly forehead. Whenever I use them, I always wet a small towel with hot water, almost to the point where I cannot stand the heat, and hold it on my nose for about a minute. The hot water causes the pores to open, therefore making it easier for the blackheads to come out. The pore strips need to be applied to a wet surface, and be sure to wet your nose, and about an inch on either side of it. Then leave the strip on for about 15 minutes, and peel off from one side. I love to study wtf comes out of them for a while. Haha. It amuses me. =]
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
OK use http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





They really help me and you can find them at target not too expensive.
you might want to try using neutrogena's ';blackhead eliminating daily scrub.'; it worked for me!!
wash your face!
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment