Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can my friend get rid of blackheads?

my friend is going out 4 a date(lucky) so she had a bit blackhead wat can she do?How can my friend get rid of blackheads?
(hiya my name is susan nearly like urs lol) this will help http://www.blackheadremovaltips.com/How can my friend get rid of blackheads?
:O





i had the exact same problem! i know it probably sounds crazy but salt and vinagar will vanish those blackheads in know time!





all you do is get a soft cloth and wet it with some soapy warm water and dab some salt onto it, then sprinkle some vinagar.


just wash the area of you face with the cloth and rinse it off with pure warm water.





they will be gone in know time!
My never-fail trick to keep blackheads at bay and tone my skin before a night over my face is to rub a wedge of juicy, red tomato over my face and neck for about five minutes and rinse it off. Tomato is very rich in vitamins A, B, C and E and contains amino acids and salts, such as citrates and tartraties, that give it a sour taste and make it a good astringent for the skin.
Think the black heads away.


You have to categorically believe you can.


It really does work.


It works for all illnesses. including cancer. Doctors won't agree, because it is not in their financial best interest to.


Your own brain is capable of doing amazing things.


';Exilir'; your conscious intention , thoughts bring about the results you want. but it takes an enormous amount of concentration and focus.
Put concealer on your skin and set it with powder. Your skin won't clear up overnight. It's going to take a while.
mix rice flour and warm water,it works as an excellent organic facial scrub.
POP IT!!!!!!!!
black heads strips

No comments:

Post a Comment