Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will a red nose caused by squeezing blackheads return to normal color?

Hi,


I have gotten into an obsessive habit of squeezing blackheads on my nose. I like to watch the pillars of sebum shoot out. This results in my nose being all red. I have been doing this for a few months now and I have noticed that my nose has become really red, even if it's been 24 hours since I last squeezed it. If I restrain myself and stop squeezing it, will it return to normal color? How long should I expect to wait to see results? If not, is there any other way I can make my nose normal color again?





Thanks!Will a red nose caused by squeezing blackheads return to normal color?
it should, unless you do it like everyday!! can't you restrain yourself and just do it like twice a month? I don't know about you, but when i squeeze them too much, sometimes they turn into a pimple and that's worse than a blackhead. You'd better cool it with the sqeezing or else you'll end up with a huge Bill Clinton nose!!!!!Will a red nose caused by squeezing blackheads return to normal color?
Yes, it will. but DON'T EVER squeeze a blackhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment