Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do ypuyou get rid of blackheads?

I have them on my nose, cheeks and forehead. There not really obvious and gross they're just really annoying. When I rub upward on my cheek bones I can feel them and I can't seem to get rid of them! The ones on my nose are reallly persiatant and more obvious than the others... Help ? :) gracias! Thank you! Merci!How do ypuyou get rid of blackheads?
Get a facialHow do ypuyou get rid of blackheads?
Boil Potatoes and put your face over them for about 5 min. then squeeze all the stuff out...yeah it's gross but it's the only way...or you could try the blackhead eraser but it doesn't really work.
Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
I get loads on my nose, and I get loads on my forehead too. Not so much on my cheeks. What I do is get my two nails, on two different handsand put one either side of the spot, then squeeze. After that I put on some spot cream. It does sting a bit, but it doesnt get rid of them, or I just squeeze it, then leave it, then when it comes back up, squeeze it again etc until it goes. But you can also get a gel/cream to put on spots. And you dont pick or squeeze them, and you just put the gel on everyday, and it goes down, but I feel like its still there, when it ';goes'; so thats not that good. You can also get nose strips which go on your nose and you leave them on, for half an hour, then you rip it off, like waxing, and it pulls some out, but not all of them. And now they have ones for foreheads too. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment