Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I 'Wax' my nose blackheads?

I've heard of strips you put on your nose and then pull it off and out comes all the blackheads. What does this involve eg. Facial before, steaming etc. because I've got reaaaallly bad blackheads and am willing to try anything! Step by steps would be helpful too thankyou! xxxxHow can I 'Wax' my nose blackheads?
Well there are strips you use for your nose. Go down to priceline, coles or safeway and buy ';Boir茅 nose strips';. What happens is you have to thoughroughley wet your nose, peel of the stip and stick it on your nose. thn you wait about 15-20 mins until it hardens and then you SLOWLEY peel it off. If not all the black heads come out then do it again the NEXT DAY, to avoid irritation. And remember to always wash your face with warm water and soap (especially around your nose!) and pat it dry. Face masks can also work. Just grab one from any safeway or coles (and priceline) Also don't eat to much greasy or fatty foods because the oil will get trapped in your skin. So always clean your face every day (i suggest just before you go to bed) and just always clean your face thoughroughley. Mouisturising is also a very good thing to do. In a bout 2 weeks after all of this treatment your nose will be left beautifuly clean ad clear!





Good luck and I hope this helps.How can I 'Wax' my nose blackheads?
it's not difficult...i got many blackheads on my nose before but it's gone now...first., use cream wash which have small dush inside such as Biore pore perfect (warming blackhead fighting cream wash) i bought it from Body Care or Super Drug last month..beside that, it's the best to make your skin hole expan buy steam it..u can buy a facial sauna machine in Argos..


U also can buy the pore pack for nose trip to take out your black head..





Tip:..sauna your face...nose trip..wash your face with cream wash got dush..


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment