Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do I have blackheads on my nose & how do I get rid of them?

By the way, PORE STRIPS DO NOT WORK FOR ME!Why do I have blackheads on my nose %26amp; how do I get rid of them?
Nothing works for blackheads. It is just hormones. Would you prefer blackheads which nobody can see or big red pimples?


Just go with facial gloves and soap.


I have been using them for a long time and it works wonders.


I hardly have any more of them.


Just think all those girls with clean skin have a good life now... hehehe... wait until they reached their twenties.


Thats when they will get their lovely pimply, and oily skin.


It is good that you have them now.


Lucky you and me!Why do I have blackheads on my nose %26amp; how do I get rid of them?
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I only occasionally will breakout, but I constantly have these stupid blackheads on my nose. They aren't super really noticeable, but they are SO annoying.





I would recommend Clean and Clear's acne spot treatment.


http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>


It is made for pimples so that is a plus, but it also works really well for blackheads. It dries them out and makes them go down in size.





I would also recommend...


http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>


http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>
okay listen carefully try to steam you face with steaming water for like 30 seconds do it 3 times then wash your face with your best cleanser then using a cotton swab dip it in homemade lemone juice and put it on ur pimple and in 1 min the swelling will go off the use a skin success acne treatment 24 hours and it does its job in one day and the next day your pimples will not be swollenand they will be very tiny and if you wear makeup do everything that i wrote again and the put on a moisturizing cream then apply you makeup


and you will look gorgeous!!!


this worked for me in just 1 or 2 days!!!
Try Neutrogena's daily blackhead scrub. Not sure if that's the exact name of it, but it works so well. I use it every so often because it's pretty heavy-duty and it completely clears everything up!
Blackheads are hardened sebum which blacken with exposure to the air and are embedded deep into the pores. Check out http://usefulinfo-blackheads.blogspot.co鈥?/a> for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Those things hardly work for me either, waste of money.





You could try that thing from Neutrogena. That vibrating scrubber thing for blackheads. I haven't used it but I heard it works well.
Sounds like this Neutrogena thing is awesome.. I think I'll try it. :) Thank you for asking the question because I just remembered I had it too!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment