Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can i remove excess oil, pimples and blackheads from my skin ?

i am facing many problems with my oily skin .... i drink lots of water regularly..... wash my face with face wash ... but still i have having many... how can we get rid of it permanently ..How can i remove excess oil, pimples and blackheads from my skin ?
You should wash your face with warm water so that it can open up your pores. Then wash with your face wash.





Try face masks. They take off several layers (up to five I think) of dead skin cells (whereas face wash only takes off maybe the first two). If you are going to use a face mask, use it twice a week unless it dries out your skin, then only once. Keep your face hydrated too. Wear face lotion/sun block on your face because it also serves as protection from sun and dirt that could easily get into your pores.





These are just some techniques but I don't know if you can rid of them permanently. It's more of a gradual process. Little by little. You can't expect to get rid of everything right away. What you are doing now is great though, drinking lots of water and washing your face with face wash!How can i remove excess oil, pimples and blackheads from my skin ?
What is your diet like though? Do you eat processed foods and fast food daily? Weekly? I know you said you drink plenty of water, but what about the food?


I say this because I had this problem when I was eating more processed foods. Now I eat much better and quit drinking soda ..only water and non sweet tea... I hardly ever have a blemish anymore





Good luck
Diet doesn't have much to do with it. Your hormones are more important.





I would advise washing every morning (with some sort of exfoilating agent), and then apply a moisturizer so your skin doesn't get too dry.
You cant get rid of it permanently.


Firstly, wash your face properly day and night. Try the product clearsil, it works very well.
Tell the US Government that you have oil in your skin, they will send troops. Then you can just sit back and relax.
the neutrogena thing. i don't remember what its called but theres like 3 tubes that come in a package like proactive but it works so so so well!!
Try the knock-off Proactive line for skincare. It is super cheap at Wal-Mart and it worked wonders for me!
ask a dermintoligest

No comments:

Post a Comment