Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do dematologists remove blackheads in one session? and what is the price range like?

i would hope to hear from people who have actually went to the dermatologist for blackheads but any comments are welcome.Do dematologists remove blackheads in one session? and what is the price range like?
I'm not sure what the price is, but I've gone to the dermatologist a few times. I've never really noticed any blackheads on my face but she put on like magnification goggles like you would see in the movies, and claimed that there were tons of them. She uses some tool that pops them and removes them. I would hope she got them all because my face was bleeding like crazy and it hurt real bad.Do dematologists remove blackheads in one session? and what is the price range like?
Oh god. I had that done and it hurt like HELL. They didn't even get many of them out. Most of the time they can't get them all out so it's not even really worth it. I suggest you ask them for a cream or pill that will soften the area around the black heads then get out of those blackhead pusher outers.
you dont need a doctor to remove black heads, just sit on the sink in the bathroom and get real close to the mirror and squeeze the heck outta those suckers.
I have black head on like all over my body i am 13 been seeing a dermatologists all my life and i still haven't got in rid of them completely
that sounds expensive. I think you should try biore blackhead removing strips, you leave them on overnight %26amp; they get rid of all your blackheads.
I'll do it for a dollar a head.
yes
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment