Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What product would be best to get rid of zits/pimples/blackheads?

I just turned 18 and they started popping up all over my face....HELP!!!!What product would be best to get rid of zits/pimples/blackheads?
probably face cream and rub it twice a day and washWhat product would be best to get rid of zits/pimples/blackheads?
Try using Medicated Apricot Scrub by St. Ives. That worked well for me. Also, I now use the bar soap by Clinique. That has worked the best of everything I have tried. And if you wear makeup, try bare minerals...
I had a lot of trouble with proactive drying my face out too much. Before spending all of the money for proactive I have a solution I have found to work very well with my difficult skin. Wash your face with PHysoderm twice a day (or less depending on how sensitive you skin is) and follow with a light application of an astringent (used for cleaning and closing pores) by Olay. Everyones skin is different and this may not work for your skin but it is an fairly enexpensive treatment that I have found to work very well.
i would say murad acne treatment is working well for me. i am 25 y.o. and still combatting breakouts.





try murads and tea tree oil. tea tree actually has anti-bacterial properties so i put these on the bumps and it does dry them up as long as you can stand the god awful smell.
I've heard that putting a little honey on pimples takes away some of the redness. My friend tried it before a date and she said it helped. There is always proactiv....
u might wanna try arbonne clear advantage





www.arbonne.com


email me if u want more info on it sanostas@yahoo.com


i can tell u more it works or ur money back
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
If you want something VERY inexpensive and very effective try one of the following...though you might want to do this before bed as they tend to have a foul smell





#1 (rubbing) Alcohol-very acidic and very effective..my ex-husband had a horrible problem with acne (yes...even at age 40) and did this all the time.





#2 Vinegar...just as acidic and therefore just as effective..slight smell, however it is antibacterial and is very cleansing. I put some of it in a bath (with sea salt) for getting very very soft skin.


Try it, it might just do the job without all the cost...and its natural as well.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: Acne cure//Blackheads/ Freckles/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
proactive
proactive
Proactiv! It really does work ! they have awesome deals once you are a member too!
I use Zap Zit. It isn't a high end, designer remover *cough*cough*Proactive*, but it works really well! I am turning into a pizza face too, and I'm 13!!!! I have black heads and pimples and.....urrggg! But sometimes I forget to wash my face ONCE, and BOOM. Pizza face. Good luck!
clearasil and soap+water
try using carex refreshing wipes for hand, face and body or alternatively antiseptic wipes. Main thing is keeping the area hygienically clean.
Dr Murads Acne Complex


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com/2006/09/dr-murads-acne-complex.html





Tips to remove blackheads


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com/2006/09/tips-to-remove-blackheads.html
benzoilperoxide2.5%
clear.now works great i get it at www.atafolla.qhealthbeauty.com
pro active....wal mart sells a generic...my sister in law used and in three days her face looked so much better.. now she has pimples and dark spots on her entire face. no kidding in 3 days and i saw unbelievable results.
proactiv, clearsil, or clean and clear

1 comment:

  1. Open your pores exfoliate the skin then apply a toner to close the pores so no dirt can get in and cause spots or blackheads ! remember to wash off any LIGHT make up!! No heavy foundation or powder :)

    ReplyDelete