Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's the best foundation for oily skin with blackheads?

I've tried so many foundations but they all make my skin super oily and make my blackheads and little bumps on my face stand out even more..What should I use?





Mac studio fix, or bare minerals?? or something else.....What's the best foundation for oily skin with blackheads?
I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and it works wonders! I saw on their website that they have this oil catching product that is supposed to catch the oil from your skin before it can ruin your makeup. I love my dinair kit and will never go back to conventional makeup. If you go to google and type in Dinair you'll find their site.What's the best foundation for oily skin with blackheads?
REVLON COLORSTAY...go watch youtube vids about it..really good if you are looking for coverage..its a foundation..which allows you to not wear that much powder..in result allowing your skin to breath and not become that oily...mac studio fix is really heavy..if applied over thick foundation..will be too much.
Use a toner, then a moisturizer (sounds crazy, but whatever, use a light one meant for acne), and then apply a powder foundation. I like Clinque's loose powder.
I use a powder based foundation. I love Maybelline's version of powder stay foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment