Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads!??

i have heaps of black heads on my nose n ive tryed a lot of stuff n lotions but they havent worked! does anyone know of any good natural methods? something quick, cheap and easy?


thanksBlackheads!??
I agree, use a face scrub twice a week. I use both of these products and it has really helped me.





http://www.artofillusion.com.au/update/?p=78Blackheads!??
I always put a towel or washcloth soaked in really warm water on my face for a few minutes to open my pores, then coax the blackheads out by squeezing them. After, I swipe a cotton ball with astringent on my face to help get any gunk left over out of my pores, and then I moisturize. Seems to work pretty well!
boire stripes defiantly works


i have a problem with black heads too


and i use boire stripes and i pop them


its almost like popping a pimple
Biore nose strips really work. Also, if you use a face scrub a couple times a week, it should reduce your blackheads.
Proactiv Solution
use scrub and then mask your noes like twice a week

No comments:

Post a Comment