Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads!?

Does anyone know of a good product to get rid of blackheads?


I wash my face twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, but i have started getting blackheads on my nose? I tried using clean and clear black head remover but it didnt really work and just made my nose shiny. I dont want to let them get any worse, they arent really visible at the minute but i dont want them to get bigger!


I cant squeeze them either, as they are in the creases of my nose and some are too small.


Please help! Really appreciated! (:Blackheads!?
products? no i dont know any good products that work.





I recommend a facial at a spa, they will do hand extractions (where tehy squeeze the blackhead out).


I suggest getting it down professionally so u know what it feels like and can learn to do it at home properly so u dont scar ur face.





If you know how already, just steam ur face so its hot and moist and ur pores will open wider. Then gently squeeze the black head (it will spiral out, its gross) but this should clear it up.


Exfoliating with a chemcial exofliate not a beaded/rock one once a week will help prevent these black heads!





The only permament cure i know of is Microdermabrasion. ITs very expensive and should be done for more major reasons then just black heads. (Its a massive exfoliate done by a machine, cant expose face to sun for up to a year).


Good luck!!Blackheads!?
I squeeze mine out, then put black head scrub on my face. I know you should never squeeze, but it works for me..those strips that are suppose to take them out never work for me, since the dirt %26amp; oil is deep down in your pores, so i never trusted them. Just try a different type of black head scrub.
try using a face scrub twice a week to exfoliate to get rid of oil and dead skin.. and get the pore head remover pads that u have to wet and then stick to your nose and then after like 5 min you peel it off and you can see all the black heads that came out! :) try biore or ponds blackhead pads
Hi there





I used to suffer from blackheads quite badly on my nose





try clean %26amp; clear blackhead clearing daily scrub





http://www.superdrug.com/invt/31178





I think this works reall well





there is also this





http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/skin-care/clean-鈥?/a>





Hope this helps xx
You can also read the following pages:





http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty鈥?/a>





Also, some home remedies: http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty鈥?/a>
WHATEVER YOU DO %26gt;%26gt;DONT%26lt;%26lt; TRY TO POP THEM!!





try to keep your hands of your face.


keep using your daily facial cleansing product, and try clearasil ultra..it works your face will be clear in days!
Ok, i had really bad blackheads on my nose.





I was really stupid and tried squeezing them out! some came out and then you know, i got addicted into getting rid of those nasty black spots!





Word of advice, dont even TRY to squeeze them! It'll only get worse.


One of my bad experiences was when i tried squeezing it and it actually formed an extremely large cyst. I gave my own blackeads an infection and caused the bacteria to sink deeper into my skin. Gosh it was terrible.


But moving on haha





i now use this cream called differen,


Yeah it cost like $50 but it works like magic!


Im still using it after 2 years! So its a good investment.


I use the differen cream and it not only gets rid of blackheads but those nasty big cysts and prevents further pimples!


It doesn't peel away your skin like benzac peroxide but it gives it just the right amount of moisture while removing the bacteria.


I swear by it and it is really a good cream to have in hand incase things get really bad. I feel so much more confident now and i dont have to use concealer or watever to hide it.





You can use differen for as long as you want and it wont have any harmful effects.





First i reccomend you see a dermatologist or even just your local doctor will know how to treat it.


I just went to a local doctor and they helped me to find the best product to use.


Refer the name ';differen'; to them and your on your way to a blackhead free face (:








goodluck!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment