Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads!!?

i have blackheads on my nose. i have tried the little strips but it doesnt work. also i have tried a few products, but they didnt work either. thanks if you can help!!Blackheads!!?
wash face with warm water (to open the pores), then use any facial scrub. don't forget to tone and moisturize after. do it everyday.Blackheads!!?
clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub and also the pads work 4 me
put your face over a pot of boiling water to let steam in and put a face mask on. They'll probably disappear.
you dont need expensive stuff just use dove soap rub it on where you get spots and wash it off with cold water then a good moisturizer i use simples strong moisturizer and it works for me usually it takes a few days for them to go away fully
take a shower
I know what you mean I have the same problem there so ugly!!














- HELP ME!!!!!!
Clearzone or Proactiv every morning a night, witth a facemask 2 times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment