Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads!?

I already did facial and after a month i don't know why my blackheads are coming back! I want to go to facial again but i want to remove it by now!


Can anyone advice me i've brought some medicines that are expensive but i don't use them always.


Can anyone?Blackheads!?
well, blackhead always come back you cant stop it except do facial regular.Blackheads!?
once a month? thats really not enough. get yourself some st.ives facial scrub. its dirt cheap and works better then anything ive ever used. if you get the 'gentle' kind, you can wash your face with it everyday. if you break out or get irritated, use it only 2 or 3 times a week. but you have to be more proactive then getting a facial once a month, trust me.
Hey, just be grateful you have blackheads and not pimples.... but anyways, on to my answer..... you should buy some St. Ives Apricot scrub, it works amazing, it gets rid of pretty much anything, if i get the rare zit or blackhead, i just wash my face with that stuff and WABAM gone, lol, seriously try it out, i love it. good luck with your problem
I bought the new Dove buffer and it works really well!!! It made the pores on my nose and chin look 10 times smaller!! Try it out. If you have bought expensive medicines than $30 shouldn't be too terrible. Good Luck! I hope it works for your skin.
Clinique cosmetics are the best for blackheads. thats what i think anyway. they are expensive but they do the trick!
where do you live? hope you live in singapore, Coz my mom do a facial and cheap, and 100% cure! so if u in singapore, u can email me by pengyu_33@msn.com ok ty
Carbolic Soap its works on blackheads and spots and its really cheap!
Benzol Poroxide really works to some extent.


Good luck. Blackheads arent fun.
Blackheads tend to go if you have them treaded and wont come back
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment