Sunday, April 25, 2010

How the hell do you get rid of blackheads. Please help?

I don't have any acne or blemishes on my face except blackheads on my nose. Nobody else can notice them except for me when I look really close into the mirror but they really bother me and nothing seems to work. Please help!How the hell do you get rid of blackheads. Please help?
I really like St. Ives Apricot Scrub for blackheads. It looks just like the regular Apricot Facial Scrub, but under those words it has ';blemish and blackhead control'; written under it. Make sure you look for that.





I like that brand over all the others because it works and it's not that expensive. Wallmart is the cheapest place I know of to buy it. I've bought lots of other brands for me and my daughters and this has tiny little grains in it to exfoliate your skin. Get oil free moisturizer too if you don't already have it.





I'm giving you the short answer, but if you'll go to my profile and look for my answers to this same question you'll get more info. I have answered this Q many times. ; )How the hell do you get rid of blackheads. Please help?
pinch them..... you can use face washes .. ..I like using Noxzema its a blackhead cleanser..


Hope that Helps!
Black heads are usually hereditary and completely gross. Or at least I think so when I look at my nose in a magnifying mirror! Clean your skin with a gentle cleanser (like Cetaphil) but use a wash cloth to rub the cleanser off every night. I like to use a moisturizer with Alpha Hydroxy Acid http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a> Salicylic Acid http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a> use salicylic acid if you have an aspirin allergy). They help the skin exfolliate itself, so it won't end up in your pores ...





Unfortunately it's not something that will just go away, I still deal with them at 33 and my mom does in her 60s! I swear by the Alpha Hydrox stuff though ... made things much better.
You can't really get rid of blackheads....and this problem is universal,everyone has blackheads,mainly on the nose.





I suggest Murad Acne Complex,it works well for all skin problems/irritations..however,blackheads will always come back.
Biore makes some strips that you put on your nose and then pull off when they've dried. They pull out all the blackheads. Neutrogrena also makes a mask that softens them and then they come out. You constantly have to do this because they tend to just come back.
Use toner! It may not change overnight but it will improve your skin within a couple of weeks. check out products at www.dhccare.com they are great!
Neutrogena Clean %26amp; CLear Deep fighting BLACKHEAD face wash, or picking them :P
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment