Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads?

i have had always had a big problem with blackheads on my face im in my early 20s now i dont know how to get rid of them i scub 2 /3 times per week take hot showers wash face 2 times per day anything else i should be doingBlackheads?
Blackheads can also be caused by your diet. If you eat a lot of greasy foods and/or drink a lot of dairy, that could be part of the problem. Try using an astringent daily and look into what dietary factors may be contributing to your problem.





I changed my diet to lose weight and found as an added bonus my blackheads were greatly reduced.Blackheads?
I just found a product on Ebay! Seems to be diminishing my blackheads I had since my teens. I am nearly dbl that age in life now.





It is called Tepescohuite soap. The seller Thankyoustan calls it the amazing soap. Made from a Mimosa Tree. Do a search on it.





The cost was over $9.00 plus $3.00 shipping/handling.


I recv'd/paid fro the product within same week. He ships from CA. He was saying same cost for s/h charges even if you bought more than 1 soap. Flat fee s/h fee.





Item number 140131209251. He does have a money back gaurantee.





I am the buyer, not the seller.
Microdermabrasion.


Blackheads and whiteheads can also be extracted physically. That should be done carefully otherwise you may develop infection and also increase the pre size. To know more about physical procedures-


Read- http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/acne/tr鈥?/a>
have you tried those blackhead patched they remove them





not sure if they work





go to your chemist
Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise. I know its dead boring but it does work if you do it twice a day. I love Clinique stuff and if you go to your local stockist they'll give you a few days supply so you can test and see if it works for you.
I too have this sort of issue. I started using a pore refining wash as well as an apricot scrub. Neutrogena also makes a pore refining cream, which helped shrink the size of the pores, and contains sunblock. It didn't dry my skin out and my skin is typically very sensitive to any kind of astringents.
Don't 'scrub' them it will activate the pores and make them worse. Don't put lots of creams on your face either. I used to get them and the only thing that worked for me was sunshine. There is no miracle cure - if Vikki Beckham can't get rid of them with her money then that proves potions don't work. They are a hormone thing which come from the inside. So drink lots of water to clense from the inside.
Buy a problem called Avon anew, it's a face peel and I've been using it for 4 weeks and my horrible acne scarred skin has completely cleared up, think it's about 拢16 per tub and u need 2 tubs for the treatment to last.





Swear to God all of my big open pores have closed over and my skin is smooth.





email me if you want to see before and after pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment