Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can you remove Blackheads?

Soo... I can already tell I'm starting to get small little blackheads on the sides of my nose. It's not much but I would like to get rid of them and prevent them from spreading all over. What are some simple home remedies in getting rid of them?How can you remove Blackheads?
Hi so 1) DO NOT SQUEEZE OR PLAY OT TOUCH pimple


2) Do not try a ton of different products at once time, if u must use something that gradually introduce it to your skin b'c then your skin will dry and peel or react with dryness and so forth.


beyond that, try not to use too many things. I tried baking soda or toothpaste on the zit. it can help! good luck!!How can you remove Blackheads?
i wash my face with acne cleanser. by clean and clear during showers. and i wash my face in the morning and and night with the morning burst. it works well.
squeeeeeez!
Biore strips always worked for me.
get clean and clear blackhead remover it works great
biore blackhead strips work
keep ur face clean,


use those nose strips,


dont squeez or pick it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment