Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best face moisturizer for people who have acne, blackheads, and very sensitive skin ?

Dunno just about moisturiser, but something to help your face in general i.e. blackheads, would definitely be proactive. My gf used to use it and it really works.





Give it a try.What is the best face moisturizer for people who have acne, blackheads, and very sensitive skin ?
My dermatologist recommended Cetaphil for me about a year and a half ago, and I've been using it ever since. You can get it at CVS or any local pharmacy. It's non-comedogenic and fragrance free. It says it really helps restore skin's natural protective barrier and keeps the skin mousturized and hydrated. It's also non-greasy and feels soft and smooth. I've really liked it, and it doesn't affect my acne or anything. Just gently put on as much as needed, and it feels so nice! I really recommend you try the moisturizing lotion.What is the best face moisturizer for people who have acne, blackheads, and very sensitive skin ?
i use clinique..theres three steps to it nd its been working for me
  • matte lipstick
  • 1 comment:

    1. Maybe try to use a special moisturiser for blackheads but if you cant find one then i suggest you use the body shop's seaweed mattifying day cream after you have used a toner :)

      ReplyDelete