Friday, January 8, 2010

Why are women obsessed with picking blackheads and acne?

I have to have clear skin and if my husband gets a blackhead I have to get rid of it or it drives me crazy! Does anyone else do this? Please respond.Why are women obsessed with picking blackheads and acne?
It must be a pet-peeve of yours then. Women seem to have the obsession for beauty, especially beautiful women. Your desire for perfection causes your mind to interact by having the urge to remove any necessities that blocks that perfection. And considering that your husband is your love, you obviously have the authority to peck at his blackheads and such. While with other people, you just look in disgust. How disgusting of them! By golly, such nastiness!





Anyways, I've noticed that ';St. Ive's'; products (especially the masking ones seem to tighten up your pores so that blackheads don't even have the chance to form.) It really does miracles to your skin to rid you of them nasty blackheads!





Yeah, I know it's a female product. But hey, we're all human! Hahaha!Why are women obsessed with picking blackheads and acne?
I can tell you that i am a woman %26amp; I do NOT do that, I don't even pick one on myself.... very rarely get them anyway. That is gross.
Yeah. I know what you mean. I do the same thing and I can't explain it. You know they can see them so why don't they take care of them. They look gross so you have to get rid of them.
i dunno but my mom does this to me :(
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment