Friday, January 8, 2010

Blackheads.?

i have millions of blackheads on my nose and under my lip...on my chin and they never get big to pop anything i can use to get rid of them? creams? scrubs? cleansers? nothing expensize or over $30 something you can find at a drugstoreBlackheads.?
Yes there is something you can do. Try mixing 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar and 1/2 cup of water and wash your face with it. I gave this remedy to a friend and she said it worked great for her problems.Blackheads.?
You could probably find an inexpensive mask or deep pore cleanser at a drugstore or someplace like Target. Something you could try at home would be to steam your face over a pan of boiling water every night for a while. It'll open up your pores and draw the blackheads out.
I have a ton too! Any product should do the trick.
BIORE nose strips rock!!!!!!!!


xx
I use Loreal exfoliating scrub but you can always use sea salt or raw sugar for your black heads. It works for me... My mum told me to use it when i ran out of scrub.
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque works pretty well on blackheads. It's a clay mask that you can get at pretty much any drugstore. I got it at Rite Aid for about $4. Worked better for me than any strips or peels ever did.





Reviews from Epinions.com:


http://www.epinions.com/Queen_Helene_Min鈥?/a>





Reviews from Drugstore.com:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>
To losen up the blackheads, use a warm, wet cloth and place over face for 15 min, or use a face scrub of salt, lemon, and honey for the same time. All of this stuff could be done with no cost and it could be sitting right in your pantry
Natural Homemade Beauty tips to Skin Care --blackheads.


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment